Look to your children. You love them yes? You want nothing more than their future to be filled with peace, happiness, wealth, and love. You expect this to be.
If you don’t have children, you might still consider divesting some of your time towards an inquisition that bears extreme significance on your means to subsistence. The inquiry is this.
What kind of future do you want?
As of late, the pessimistic aptitudes of the shadow has gotten hold of me.
Its speaks thus, “Future? What future?!”
Here are 14 things off the top of my head that hold extreme relevance respecting the direction of our world -for the worse:
- 1933 came to a close with the presidential executive directive to have all gold confiscated from the citizens. The paper currency exchanged in turn for this gold was immediately devalued thereafter. Those who perceive gold as a stable reserve of wealth must address this fact of history, for governments have exhibited the assumption of right to all property. On this note, I must opine that due to the nature of the Federal Reserve system, the denizens of the U.S. are to be held interminably in a precarious peril related to their use of fiat currency.
“Fiat” is defined by Webster’s Dictionary as an authoritative decree to effect something without effort. Fiat currency is simply that currency declared by a government to be legal tender for exchange of capital or consumptive goods. FIAT CURRENCY HAS NO INTRINSIC VALUE. Read in to that one.
- Inflation is caused by a general increase in the volume of currency circulating in an economy. The effect of inflation is a general increase in the prices of goods. As evidenced by the post WW1 years of Germany, printing fiat currency results in exorbitant rates of inflation. Cited by Epperson in The Unseen Hand, the cost of a single egg preceding the war was around a quarter of a mark, whereas following the war, due to irresponsible spending of the German government to pay its war-debts, a single egg was priced at over a billion marks.
- Our markets are manipulated.
- Our elections are rigged.
- Propaganda is accepted as truth.
- Truth is slandered as propaganda.
- The vast majority of citizens do not read or engage in extensive discourse anymore.
- Attention spans are falling.
- Cell-phone addiction is rampant – pulling our minds from precious moments that could be spent learning.
- Drug companies monopolize the means to alleviate many diseases.
- 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB
- Our Representatives Do Not Speak For Us.
- 4th Amendment Violations are common
- In 1966, a man known as Professor Carroll Quigley, a historian and former consultant to the U.S. Department of Defense, published a massive 1300 page tome that authenticated the existence of a shadowy group which aspires to attain global control via manipulation of systems of national finance – and nobody seems to care.Under a heading in his book “The Money Power Seeks to Create World System of Financial Control in Private Hands Able to Dominate Every Nation on Earth”, Quigley enunciates of the conspiratorial group’s motivations directly. He comments that:“[T]he powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences.”